We are looking forward to the Fall Classic October 17-18!
Below is some pertinent info on this weekend’s Fall Classic @ River Trace GC. ALL SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON ADDITIONAL ENTRIES!
- We are having a split Shotgun Start Both Days. 9:00 AM & 2:00 PM
- Saturdays times are based on preference and availability. Sundays shotgun times will be based on Flights.
- We are pre-flighting the event due to large differences in combined handicaps and 3 NET Flights (Flights 1, 2, 3 will be NET Scores Only)
- 1st Flight – 6-13 Combined
- 2nd Flight – 15-19 Combined
- 3rd Flight – 23-30 Combined
- Championship Flight will be GROSS Scores ONLY.
- If less than 9 teams per flight, original prizes may be adjusted. WINNERS OF EACH FLIGHT WILL RECEIVE CALLAWAY MAVRIK DRIVERS FOR BOTH PLAYERS REGARDLESS.
- Combined Tourney HDCP is the combination of both players after adjustments based on tees and the corresponding Course Ratings and Slope (IT WILL BE LOWER THAN YOUR COMBINED GHIN INDEXES FOR ALL PLAYERS)
- If you would like to see how this translates for each player on the team, use the link provided here: https://www.usga.org/course-handicap-calculator.html
- Men 70.0 / 117 (White/Blue)
- Ladies 67.6 / 114 (Red/Yellow)
- SR. Men 70+ 65.7 / 114 (Black/Silver)
- There will be an optional SKINS GAME on Saturday.
- There will be an optional CASH GAME FOR SUNDAYS ROUND ONLY IN FLIGHT.
New info will be emailed and posted to the Meade Activity Center Facebook Page.