We are excited to offer the 2022 RIVER TRACE FALL CLASSIC 2 PERSON TOURNAMENT PRESENTED BY TONY BROWN CHEVROLET ON OCTOBER 15-16.
This should be a great event with 4 formats over 2 days including scramble, modified chapman alternate shot, best ball, and combined team total.
Your tournament entry fee will provide you with: Practice round on Friday (Cart Fee must be paid), Tee Gift, Greens Fees, Cart Fees, Range Balls Sat & Sun
- ALL FLIGHTS WILL BE PRE-FLIGHTED
- MEN 69 and UNDER WILL PLAY THE WHITE/BLUE TEES
- LADIES WILL PLAY THE RED/YELLOW TEES
- MEN 70+ WILL PLAY THE BLACK/SILVER TEES
Mizuno is the official prize provider for this tournament.
-1st place in each flight (per player) receiving a $500 Mizuno Gift Card.
-2nd place winners will receive a Mizuno M-Craft Putter (per player).
-3rd place winners will receive a Mizuno T22 Series Wedge (per player).
Congrats to all the Flight Winners! Also congrats to the Cambrons in the 1st flight for the low round of the day with a 64! Anna & Tom Scott took down the only skin of the day on #14 with a chip in for Birdie!
Thanks to everyone for playing and a big thanks to all the staff and volunteers at the MAC & River Trace GC!
WE ARE ACTIVELY REGISTERING SUMMER CAMP PARTICIPANTS WITH ONLY A $25 REGISTRATION FEE PER PARTICIPANT DUE AT THIS TIME.
• THIS INITIAL REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL HELP US EVALUATE THE NEED FOR THE PROGRAMS AND SUSTAINABILITY FOR SUMMER CAMPS. PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM COMPLETELY FOR EACH CHILD AND INDICATE THE CAMPS YOU WANT THEM TO ATTEND.
• A FINAL DECISION WILL BE MADE CONCERNING SUMMER CAMPS BY APRIL 13th. IF WE DO PROCEED, INVOICES FOR CAMPS WILL BE ELECTRONICALLY SENT TO EACH PARENT/GUARDIAN BASED ON THE CHOICES FOR CAMPS ABOVE.
• IF WE DO NOT LAUNCH THE PROGRAM THEN THE $25 REGISTRATION FEE WILL BE REFUNDED TO ALL PARTICIPANTS.