WE WILL BE OPEN AT RIVER TRACE GOLF AND THE FRONT DESK DAILY FROM 9AM-7PM (WEATHER PERMITTING) THE BEST THING TO DO IS CALL AHEAD TO SEE ABOUT OUR STATUS.
Due to the governor’s mandate announced yesterday, the MAC Fitness Center will temporarily close today March 18th at 5:00 PM for a period of time TBD.
- The Tennis Courts, River Trace Golf Course, driving range, and the Red Rock Trail will remain OPEN.
We will continue to monitor the fluidity of the situation.
Thank you for your understanding during these uncertain times.
During these last few weeks we’ve been focused on doing all the things we can to keep patrons and their families safe and healthy.
We began planning ahead to address COVID-19 a few weeks back, and we’ll continue to watch as things progress around the nation and our local community. We will follow the direction of federal, state and local agencies, including the CDC and WHO.
At the MAC
• WE ARE ASKING FOR ANYONE WHO IS SHOWING SYMPTOMS OF COMMON COLD, INFLUENZA OR CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPORTING TO THE MAC FITNESS CENTER, VARIOUS PROGRAMS, OR OTHER MAC FACILITIES.
• We are Cleaning commonly used areas more often including equipment, door handles, bathroom areas and Sanitizing work areas more frequently.
• We are Adding extra hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes across the fitness center.
• We are Partnering with our suppliers to replenish high-demand preparedness products. (Paper towels, spray bottles, hand sanitizer)
• WE VEHEMENTLY ARE ASKING ALL PATRONS TO WIPE DOWN EQUIPMENT BEFORE AND AFTER EACH USE.
• We are asking all staff to closely monitor their health and well-being.
• Providing hand sanitizer and wipes at work stations.
• Asking anyone to stay home if they, or someone in their household, are sick.
Please watch for additional updates from us concerning best practices around the issue of COVID-19.
Thank you for being a MAC Member/Program Participant.
Starting @ 10AM on New Year’s Day we will offer the best special we have ever provided to new members: The First 20 New Members to sign up will receive their first month free, waived join fees, and either a pass for a FREE fitness class, golf pass, or a pool pass good for four!!!
THIS SPECIAL WILL START AT 10AM AND WILL ONLY RUN UNTIL WE’VE SIGNED UP THE FIRST 20 NEW MEMBERS!!!!
We wanted to take a moment and thank all of our corporate sponsors for the upcoming Jingle Bell Trot!
- Body by Barr – Brittany Barr
- Complete Family Care
- Cook & Associates
- Doe Run Credit Union
- Everett & Allie’s
- Greer Insurance – Jeff Greer
- L&L Body Shop
- Lumber Jack’s Lodge
- Meade County Area Chamber of Commerce
- Meade County Messenger
- Ray’s Ford
- Remax Integrity
- River Trace Golf
- State Farm Insurance – Roger Cross
- Ship N Print
- The Locals
- The Shop
- Tony Brown Chevrolet