ALL INFORMATION ABOUT THE K-2 LEAGUE WILL BE DISTRIBUTED VIA EMAIL. IT WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK PAGES😊
We look forward to our opening day of Boys & Girls K-2 Basketball this Saturday, November 6.
CHILDREN SIMPLY NEED TO BE IN COMFORTABLE / ATHLETIC CLOTHING THIS WEEK.
- The location for this program will always be David T. Wilson Elementary School. (1075 Old Ekron Rd, Brandenburg KY 40108)
THIS SATURDAY NOVEMBER 6: CHILDREN WITH LAST NAMES BEGINNING WITH (A-H) NEED TO ARRIVE BY 9:00 AM
THIS SATURDAY NOVEMBER 6: CHILDREN WITH LAST NAMES BEGINNING WITH (I-Z) NEED TO ARRIVE BY 10:15 AM
- Our first day will include building on basketball fundamentals including stations for ballhandling, shooting, passing, defense, etc.
- Stations will be conducted by MAC staff along with volunteer coaches.
- After this week’s stations & scrimmage time, children will be dismissed. Afterward, staff will put together the teams and schedule.
- Once set, Team Rosters and Schedules will be emailed to all participants for the remainder of the program segment. (Should be sent electronically by Wednesday November 10th.
- Jerseys will be distributed next Saturday, November 13
- We will have hard copies of the schedule available for pick up on the 13th as well.
- Each Saturday our participants will have a one hour block in which they participate. (30 minute practice followed by an instructional game.)
We look forward to working with your children, and also look forward to seeing you this Saturday!