With our start date around the corner, we wanted to reach out to everyone and provide some information about the upcoming youth basketball season. Below are some key items about our leagues:
Our First Day is scheduled for Saturday, November 22nd. This day will encompass a mini-camp put on by the MCHS staff that will also serve as an evaluation opportunity for coaches. Coaches will draft out teams on the 22nd after the evaluation periods.
- Teams will form on the 22nd and you will hear from a coach the week of November 24th about team assignments and practice schedules. (Practices schedule will be announced soon.) *Jerseys will be distributed before 1st game
- 3rd & 4th Graders will need to arrive at MCHS High School on the 22nd by 8:30 a.m. (Please arrive early to check in)
- 5th & 6th Graders will need to arrive at MCHS High School on the 22nd by 10:00 a.m (Please arrive early to check in)
- We are still in need of coaches. We have 2 vacancies in the 3rd & 4th grade division, and at least 2 vacancies in the 5th & 6th grade division. If you are interested in coaching please contact me directly.
- THERE WILL BE A MANDATORY COACHES MEETING ON WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 19TH @ MCHS, 5:30 PM (Please attend the coaches meeting if you think you MAY coach a team!)
- We will be distributing the rules for the two leagues on Opening Day to all parents.