During these last few weeks we’ve been focused on doing all the things we can to keep patrons and their families safe and healthy.
We began planning ahead to address COVID-19 a few weeks back, and we’ll continue to watch as things progress around the nation and our local community. We will follow the direction of federal, state and local agencies, including the CDC and WHO.
At the MAC
• WE ARE ASKING FOR ANYONE WHO IS SHOWING SYMPTOMS OF COMMON COLD, INFLUENZA OR CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) TO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM REPORTING TO THE MAC FITNESS CENTER, VARIOUS PROGRAMS, OR OTHER MAC FACILITIES.
• We are Cleaning commonly used areas more often including equipment, door handles, bathroom areas and Sanitizing work areas more frequently.
• We are Adding extra hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes across the fitness center.
• We are Partnering with our suppliers to replenish high-demand preparedness products. (Paper towels, spray bottles, hand sanitizer)
• WE VEHEMENTLY ARE ASKING ALL PATRONS TO WIPE DOWN EQUIPMENT BEFORE AND AFTER EACH USE.
• We are asking all staff to closely monitor their health and well-being.
• Providing hand sanitizer and wipes at work stations.
• Asking anyone to stay home if they, or someone in their household, are sick.
Please watch for additional updates from us concerning best practices around the issue of COVID-19.
Thank you for being a MAC Member/Program Participant.