- Evaluations/Assessments will be held Saturday, November 19th @ Meade County High School
- ALL PLAYERS WILL GO INTO THE PLAYER DRAFT (Not enough at Flaherty, Payneville, or Ekron to host a “School Team”)
The 3-4th grade assessment will be 8:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
The 5-6th grade assessment will be 10:00 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.
- 5th Grade Travel Team Tryouts will start at 11:15 a.m. (Hosted by Ramona Johnston and Jeff Turner)
- 6th Grade Travel Team Tryouts will start at 12:45 p.m. (Hosted by Ramona Johnston and Jeff Turner)
*****General Questions associated with Travel Basketball should be directed to Ramona Johnston: Ramona.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3-4 Grade Draft by Coaches will take place after assessments at 10:00 a.m. @ MCHS
- 5-6 Grade Player Draft by Coaches will take place after assessments at 11:30 a.m. @ MCHS
- Head Coaches will contact parents/guardians about team assignments no later than Tuesday November 22nd. (Info will also be emailed and posted on MAC Website & Facebook Page)
- Practices will begin the week of November 28-December 2 (Practice Locations and times will be announced by your child’s Head Coach)
- Games begin on Saturday, December 10th
- 3-4 Grade Games will be played at Brandenburg Primary
- 5-6 Grade Games will be played at James R. Allen Freshman Academy & David T. Wilson Elementary