The 2018 Edition of The River Trace Fall Classic 2 person Golf Tourney has been announced.
River Trace Fall Classic
October 13th & 14th
ENTRY FEE: Entry fee is $110/ Team for MAC/River Trace Members, $130/Team for Non-Members
Man/Man, Man/Woman, and Woman/Woman teams are acceptable.
Your tournament entry fee will provide you with: Practice round on Friday (Cart Fee/Trail Fee must be paid), Tee Gift, Golf Greens Fee and Cart Sat & Sun, Meal after Saturday’s Round.
- A Calcutta will be held Saturday after play is completed. Payout of the Calcutta will be based on lowest scores on Sunday only.
FORMAT: MULTI FORMAT EVENT – GROSS / NET PAY IN FLIGHTS
- 9 holes Scramble: (Select the best tee shot of the team and both team members will hit from that spot. Continue that process until the ball is holed.)
- 9 holes Modified Alternate Shot (Each team member will play their own ball off the tee. Alternate shot from the tee shot forward. One score for each hole to determine the team score.)
- 9 holes Best Ball: (Each member will play their own ball and the lowest score of the two team members will be recorded as the score for that hole.)
- 9 holes Combined Total: (Each member will play their own ball and the combination of the two team members scores will be recorded as the score for that hole.)
PRIZES: (CASH PAYOUTS) Flighted – Pre-flighted unless tourney committee elects to flight after 1st day score. Number of flights based on number of entries.
TEE TIMES: Shotgun start both days, 9:30 a.m. CARTS: Please indicate at the bottom of the form if you will need a cart.
RAIN OUT: If there is a rain out on Sat. then Sunday scores will determine flights and winners. If there is a rain out on Sunday, Saturday’s scores will determine flights and winners.
TIES: All ties will be broken by the back nine on Sunday, then front nine, then #18 and back. (Championship Flight will have sudden death playoff for 1st place only beginning on #18. Format will be Best Ball for Sudden Death Playoff.
MAIL ENTRIES AND MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO: Meade Activity Center / 493 Lawrence Street, Brandenburg, KY 40108
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Oct. 11, 2018 (Payment due at registration)
To download the flier click on the link provided here: Fall Classic Invite 2018