Did you know that studies show that physical activity is proven to help with stress? Most everyone could use a little help during the Holidays!
In addition, 30 minutes or more of moderate to physical activity helps with many things:
- Reduces fatigue.
- Control Your Weight.
- Reduce Your Risk of Cardiovascular Disease.
- Reduce your risk of Type 2 Diabetes and Metabolic Syndrome.
- Reduce Your Risk of Some Cancers.
- Strengthen Your Bones and Muscles.
- Improve Your Mental Health and Mood
Join us at the MAC and head into 2017 with a plan. A plan to be an active and happy you!