ALL INFORMATION ABOUT THE BOYS K-2 LEAGUE WILL BE DISTRIBUTED VIA EMAIL. IT WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK PAGES.
We look forward to our opening day of Boys K-2 Basketball this Saturday, October 28th. The location for this program will always be David T. Wilson Elementary School. (1075 Old Ekron Rd, Brandenburg KY 40108)
THIS SATURDAY OCTOBER 28th: All participants with Last names from A – M will need to arrive at 9:00 am – Dismiss around 10:20 am
THIS SATURDAY OCTOBER 28th: All participants with Last names from N-Z will need to arrive at 10:30 am – Dismiss around 11:50 am
- Our first day will include building on basketball fundamentals including stations for ballhandling, shooting, passing, defense, etc.
- Stations will be conducted by MCHS and MAC staff along with volunteer coaches.
- After this week’s stations and scrimmage time, children will be dismissed. Staff will Create 6 teams for the future schedule.
- Once team assignments are set, Team Rosters and Schedules will be emailed to all participants for the next 5 weeks. (Should be sent by Tuesday October 31st.)
- Jerseys will be distributed next Saturday, November 4th. We will have hard copies of the schedule available for pick up on the 4th as well.
- I have attached the rules sheet so that parents/guardians will have an idea of how the league games will look beginning Nov. 4th.
- Each Saturday our participants will have a one hour block in which they participate. (30 minute practice followed by an instructional game.)
We look forward to working with your children, and also look forward to seeing you this Saturday.