Over the course of 18 weeks we have had 282 participants involved in both boys and girls basketball from ages 5-12. There are a lot of moving parts and I want to take a moment to thank some of the key people who helped make this happen:
- MCHS Staff – Head Coaches Jason Tripure and Dina Hackert: Assistants Kevin Robinson, Ned Cross, Casey Dawson, Clay Tanner, Michelle Miller, Scarlett Powers
- MCHS Athletic Director – Todd Clanton
- Meade County School Administrators, Gym Coordinators, and Custodians
- Mike Schwartz, Kyle Melloy, and Chad Sipes (Referees)
- ALL OF OUR VOLUNTEER COACHES
I have been very pleased with our leagues this year and look forward to another great season for 2017-2018.