Due to mandates and guidelines that are still in place we are making a formal announcement that all MAC Summer Camps WILL NOT BE ABLE TO START IN JUNE AS ORIGINALLY PLANNED. I know this will be disappointment to children and parents who utilize our programs, but ultimately it’s not our decision to make. I wanted to provide enough lead time for parents/guardians to look for other arrangements for the beginning of the summer.
If there are changes from the state and local authorities concerning group gatherings and social distancing we will make every effort possible to accommodate our families.
Thank you for your support.