ALL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR CO-ED K-2 LEAGUE WILL BE DISTRIBUTED VIA EMAIL. IT WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK PAGES.
We look forward to our opening day of K-2 Basketball next Saturday, January 26th. The location for this program will always be David T. Wilson Elementary School. (1075 Old Ekron Rd, Brandenburg KY 40108)
SATURDAY January 26th: All participants with Last names from A – H will need to arrive by 9:00 am – Dismiss between 10:00-10:15 am
SATURDAY January 26th: All participants with Last names from I – Z will need to arrive by 10:30 am – Dismiss around 11:30-11:45 am
- Our first day will include building on basketball fundamentals including stations for ballhandling, shooting, passing, defense, etc.
- Stations will be conducted by MCHS and MAC staff along with volunteer coaches.
- After this week’s stations and scrimmage time, children will be dismissed. Staff will Create 6 teams for the future schedule.
- Once team assignments are set, Team Rosters and Schedules will be emailed to all participants for the remainder of the program segment. (Should be sent electronically by Wednesday January 30th.)
- Jerseys will be distributed Saturday February 2nd. We will have hard copies of the schedule available for pick up on the 2nd as well.
- I have attached the rules sheet so that parents/guardians will have an idea of how the league games will look.
- Each Saturday our participants will have a one hour block in which they participate. (30 minute practice followed by an instructional game.)
We look forward to working with your children, and also look forward to seeing you on Saturday January 26th.