ALL INFORMATION ABOUT THE BOYS K-2 LEAGUE WILL BE DISTRIBUTED VIA EMAIL. IT WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK PAGES.
We look forward to our opening day of Boys K-2 Basketball this Saturday, November 5th. The location for this program will always be David T. Wilson Elementary School. (1075 Old Ekron Rd, Brandenburg KY 40108)
- Our first day will include building on basketball fundamentals including stations for ballhandling, shooting, passing, defense, etc.
- Stations will be conducted by MCHS and MAC staff along with volunteer coaches.
THIS SAT: All participants with Last names from A – L will need to arrive at 9:00 am (Nov 5) – Dismiss around 10:20 am
THIS SAT: All participants with Last names from M-Z will need to arrive at 10:30 am (Nov 5) – Dismiss around 11:50 am
- After this week’s stations and scrimmage time, children will be dismissed and the program staff will divide the kids into 6 teams.
- Once team assignments are taken care of, Rosters and Schedules will be emailed to all participants for the next 5 weeks. (Should be distributed by Wed. next week)
- Jerseys will be distributed next Saturday, November 12th. We will have hard copies of the schedule available for pick up on the 12th as well.
- Each Saturday our participants will have a one hour block in which they participate. (30 minute practice followed by an instructional game.)
We look forward to working with your children, and also look forward to seeing you this Saturday.