ALL INFORMATION ABOUT THE BOYS K-2 LEAGUE WILL BE DISTRIBUTED VIA EMAIL. IT WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON OUR WEBSITE AND FACEBOOK PAGES.
We look forward to our opening day of Co-Ed K-2 Basketball this Saturday, January 28th. The location for this program will always be David T. Wilson Elementary School. (1075 Old Ekron Rd, Brandenburg KY 40108)
- Our first day will include building on basketball fundamentals including stations for ballhandling, shooting, passing, defense, etc.
- Stations will be conducted by Coaches and MAC staff.
THIS SAT: All participants with Last names starting with A-P will need to arrive at 9:00 am this Saturday Jan 28 – Dismiss around 10:15 am
THIS SAT: All participants with Last names starting with Q-Z will need to arrive at 10:30 am this Saturday Jan 28– Dismiss around 11:45 am
- After this week’s stations and scrimmage time, children will be dismissed and the program staff will divide the kids into 6 teams.
- Once team assignments are taken care of, Rosters and Schedules will be emailed to all participants for the next 5 weeks. (Should be distributed by Wed. next week)
- Jerseys will be distributed next Saturday, February 4th. We will have hard copies of the schedule available for pick up on the 4th as well.
- PICTURE DAY FOR ALL PROGRAMS IS ALSO NEXT SATURDAY FEBRUARY 4th. ORDER FORMS WILL BE HANDED OUT ON SATURDAY THE 28th.
- I have attached the rules sheet so that parents/guardians will have an idea of how the league games will look beginning Nov. 4th.
- Each Saturday our participants will have a one hour block in which they participate. (30 minute practice followed by an instructional game.)
We look forward to working with your children, and also look forward to seeing you this Saturday.